Germanized extends WooCommerce to technically match specific german legal conditions. The objective of this plugin is to adapt WooCommerce to the special requirements of german market.
Users of Germanized for WooCommerce Pro benefit from additional features, specifically designed for Germany, such as PDF invoices, model text generators for terms and revocation pages, premium support and more!
LEGAL CERTAINTY FOR WOOCOMMERCE
Furthermore we customized the WooCommerce checkout to make your store meet the button solution. See a list of our features for further details:
- Delivery Times – Add and edit delivery times (optionally on a per-country base) for WooCommerce products. Set a default delivery time as fallback. Disable delivery times for certain product types.
- Small Business Regulation – Show special tax notices if you are a operating a WooCommerce shop as a small business.
- Shipping Costs and Tax notices – Display notices beneath your WooCommerce product prices and within cart/checkout/e-mails.
- Base Prices – Display additional per unit prices for your products. Let unit prices be calculated automatically (Pro).
- Short Cart Product Deions – Display a special product deion within your WooCommerce cart/checkout.
- Legal Checkboxes UI – Adjust your legal WooCommerce checkboxes (e.g. terms & conditions) through a fluent user interface.
- Button Solution – We adjust your checkout and submit button to comply with german button solution.
- Sell Food (Pro) – Label your food (nutrients, ingredients, allergenic), sell deposit bottles, show the Nutri-Score.
- OSS compliance – Germanized helps your WooCommerce shop to be compliant with the new One Stop Shop procedure
- Double opt-in (DOI) for Customers – Make sure customers opted in while registering within your shop. Optionally disable checkout until the customer opted in.
- Tax Calculation for Shipping Costs and Fees – Enable split tax calculation based on your WooCommerce cart taxes.
- Legal pages in Email Templates – Attach legal pages content to certain WooCommerce e-mail templates.
- Trusted Shops Integration – Integrate your Trusted Shops Products within your WooCommerce store
- Post, DHL and DPD (Pro) Integration – Generate labels for shipments and returns right from your backend. Offer preferred delivery services to your customers.
- Payment Gateway: SEPA direct debit – Receive payments via direct debit. We’ve added a XML export to transfer payments to your bank.
- Payment Gateway: Pay by Invoice – Allow certain customers to pay by invoice. Best integration with our PDF invoices feature (Pro).
- Online Revocation Form – Allow customers to submit revocations by filling out a form on your revocation page.
- Sale Price Labels – Prepend your WooCommerce sale prices by certain tags e.g. old price and new price.
- Differential Taxation – Insert special notices for products which a differential taxed.
- Used Goods and Defective Copies – Show defect deions on your product page and during checkout.
- WPML Support – Germanized can be used with WPML.
- REST API Support – Data added by Germanized is adjustable via the WooCommerce REST API (v2)
- Product CSV Import/Export – We’ve extended the WooCommerce product CSV import and export to support our custom fields (e.g. unit price, delivery time etc.)
- GDPR export/delete – We do support the export/delete features of WordPress 4.6 and WooCommerce 3.4 and added new checkboxes to checkout and register form.
- PDF Invoices & Packing Slips (Pro) – Easily create PDF invoices, packing slips and cancellations via your WooCommerce order screen. Optionally generate PDFs automatically based on a certain order status.
- Legal PDF attachments (Pro) – Attach PDFs to certain email templates instead of plain text. Optionally let Germanized generate your PDFs automatically by parsing your page content.
- Delayed conclusion of contract (Pro) – By default a contract is concluded right after submitting the WooCommerce checkout. Germanized offers you to delay that contract and manually check the order before concluding the contract.
- VAT ID check for WooCommerce (Pro) – Provide additional fields within checkout, customer account and registration form to automatically validate the VAT ID based on the EU API.
- Multistep Checkout (Pro) – Adjusts the default single-page-checkout within WooCommerce to support a multistep checkout without overriding templates for optimal theme support.
GERMANIZED FOR WOOCOMMERCE IS CERTIFIED BY TRUSTED SHOPS
Germanized has been approved by Trusted Shops and therefor offers best technical conditions to operate a legally binding WooCommerce Shop in Germany.
Trusted Shops certifies Shops after selected and weighted criteria and has carefully examined our WooCommerce Plugin.
Of course Trusted Shops customers may embed their quality seals or further Trusted Shops Products as genuine Seller and Product Reviews by adapting just a few options within Germanized for WooCommerce.
PRO: WOOCOMMERCE PDF INVOICES & PACKING SLIPS
As a Pro User of Germanized you may automatically or manually create PDF Invoices and Packing Slips for your orders. Adjust your document layout by using the built-in visual document editor.
Either export your documents (CSV, zip) for your tax consultant manually or use our integrations to transmit your documents to your lexoffice or sevDesk account.
Learn more about PDF Invoices for WooCommerce
Furthermore you may attach legally relevant pages (e.g. Terms & Conditions) as PDF documents to specific WooCommerce emails instead of using plain text.
ADD SHIPMENTS TO WOOCOMMERCE ORDERS
Germanized adds a new abstraction layer to WooCommerce to make it easier for you to send your parcels to your customers. With Germanized you’ll be able to generate (multiple) shipments to an order.
You can then manage your shipments and it’s statuses independently from your orders. Let your customers receive a notification email as soon as a shipment has been marked as shipped including tracking information from a built-in or manually added shipping provider. Learn more about our Shipments for WooCommerce integration and find out how to automate your shipping process.
HANDLE RETURNS WITH EASE
Managing returns can be a time-consuming challenge. By using Germanized you might let your customers create return requests through their customer panel. All you need to do is confirm the request through your return dashboard and your customers will receive an email containing further steps on how to return their product(s).
In case you are using our DHL integration you might as well (automatically) create a label to the return which will be attached to the email sent to the customer.
POST, DHL AND DPD (PRO) INTEGRATION
With the help of our built-in Post, DHL and DPD (Pro) integration you can easily create labels for your shipments and add tracking information to the notification emails. Furthermore you can offer DHL preferred delivery services to your customers including shipping to Packstation or choosing a drop-off location and/or day within the checkout.
You can even let your shipments and labels be generated automatically by Germanized to avoid further manual work. Learn more about how our shipping provider integrations work.
EXTENDED ONE STOP SHOP COMPLIANCE
With a little help from our One Stop Shop compliance plugin for WooCommerce bundled within Germanized you’ll handle the new EU VAT regulations with ease. Generate new VAT reports for different time frames and let the plugin
observe the delivery threshold automatically to make sure you’ll get notified in case you are close to reaching the threshold and need to take action.
PRO: PREMIUM SUPPORT
Customers of Germanized for WooCommerce Pro enjoy our high-quality support via tickets. Nevertheless we also seek to offer a good plugin support via our WordPress support forum.
TESTED WOOCOMMERCE PLUGINS
We’ve added some specific compatibility and tests for certain popular WooCommerce plugins. See this list for further details:
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
- WooCommerce Role Based Pricing
- WooCommerce Product Bundles
- WooCommerce Subions
- WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator
TESTED WOOCOMMERCE THEMES
By default, Germanized works with every WooCommerce theme. Some themes may need adjustments due to not using WooCommerce standards hooks or styles. Within our professional version we’ve tested certain third-party WooCommerce themes to ensure better compatibility with Germanized for WooCommerce: